1. Sometimes on some computers you may get the error code: 0x80048008 . This is a known issue you can fix it manually following the guide below.
2. Please open the target folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery . In the target folder, search "wildcli.dll". Delete this file. You need Administrator privilege to delete this file. You can backup it before delete. Then restart Windows Movie Maker. You should be able to upload video to youtube/facebook now.
3. That's all. It's so easy. You may have another question: why do you include this wildcli.dll since it makes uploading do not work? Because most computers need this file. By now, we can not identify whether a target computer need this file or not. It's a hard decision to keep or remove this file. We will figure out a better way to resolve this problem. You can contact us if you have any suggestion. Just send email to support@TopWin-Movie-Maker.com .
- How to make a slideshow video of my image collections with Windows Movie Maker?
- How to Download Windows Movie Maker Free Version?
- How to download Windows Movie Maker 2012 version?
- How to select the software language of Windows Movie Maker?
- How to get Windows Movie Maker for Windows XP?
Next Post none