1. There are two ways which you can upload your edited movie to YouTube/Facebook. First one, you can click the "Save Movie" button to save your movie locally. In the dropdown list, please select your target website settings as below. Then you can upload the movie to YouTube/Facebook later.
2. Second one, you can use the built-in feature to upload current video to YouTube/Facebook. Just click your target icon.
3. Then you will get the software interface to choose resolution before uploading. The better resolution you choose, the bigger file size and processing time it takes. It's based on your choice. If your movie is not very long, e.g. less than 30 minutes, we recommend the best resolution 1920 x 1080. You will get the best video quality.
4. Sometimes on some computers you may get the error code: 0x80048008 . You can follow another tutorial to fix this issue. How to fix 0x80048008 error when upload video to YouTube/Facebook?
- How to upload my movie to YouTube or Facebook via Windows Movie Maker?
- How to fix the error: windows movie maker cannot save the movie?
- How to make a slideshow video of my image collections with Windows Movie Maker?
- How to download and install Windows Movie Maker?
- Is Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Still Available?