TopView.com SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR DESKTOP AND SERVER SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS
TopView.com is a website to download Movie Maker software for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10. All setup packages are standalone install packages. No need to download files via Internet during the installation. All setup packages have been scanned by popular anti-virus software avast! and AVG. Note: We are not affiliated with Microsoft. The official windows movie maker software is also available on microsoft official site： click here
The Product is protected by copyright laws as well as other intellectual property laws. The Product is licensed and not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. TopView.com grants You a non-exclusive, nontransferable license to install, use and redistribute the Product subject to all the terms and conditions set forth here within.
2. ADDITIONAL LIMITATIONS. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product, except and only to the extent that it is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not rent, lease, lend or transfer the Product.
3. SUPPORT AND UPGRADE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
3.1. Support: TopView.com will provide email support to You for current versions of the Product. TopView.com will investigate all of Your questions and problems promptly. You agree to provide adequate information to TopView.com to assist in the investigation and to confirm that any problems have been resolved. TopView.com does not provide guaranteed response time but will make good faith effort to answer emails within twenty-four (24) hours or less during weekdays, excluding holidays.
3.2. Upgrade: TopView.com will supply 2-year free upgrade to You, at no additional charge, any improvements, upgrades, or modifications to the Product that TopView.com makes generally available. Any such improvements, upgrades, or modifications shall become part of the Product for all purposes of this Agreement.
3.3. Exclusions. TopView.com’ obligation to provide Support is contingent upon proper use of the Product and full compliance with this Agreement. Moreover, TopView.com shall be under no obligation to provide Support should such services be required due to (a) failure to operate the Product within the systems requirements provided for the Product (b) any modification or attempted modification of the Product by You or any third party or (C) Your failure or refusal to implement Product changes recommended by TopView.com.
4. CONSENT TO USE OF DATA. If TopView.com provides any support services to You, You agree that TopView.com may collect and use all information You provide as a part of any such support services related to the Product. TopView.com agrees not to use this information in a form that personally identifies You.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Subject to the license grant hereunder, all right, title and interest in and to the Product, the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Product are owned by TopView.com and its licensors.
6.1. Warranty. TopView.com warrants that for a period of 90 days from the date of delivery (“Warranty Period”), under normal use, the Product will perform substantially in conformance with the specifications published in the Documentation. During such period, and as the sole obligation of TopView.com and Your sole remedy under the warranty in this Section, if You provide written notice of TopView.com’s failure to comply with the above warranty, TopView.com will use reasonable commercial efforts to correct such nonconformity in the Product as in accordance with the terms of the Support Policy. In addition, if TopView.com determines it is not commercially reasonable to correct the nonconformity, TopView.com may elect to terminate the license to such Product, upon which termination Licensee will promptly return to TopView.com all such copies of such Product. Upon receipt of the Product from Licensee, TopView.com will return to Licensee all license fees (and any unused support fees) paid to TopView.com by You for such Product. This warranty set forth above does not apply to, and TopView.com shall have no obligation with respect to, any non-conformity arising as a result of (i) use of the Product other than as specified under this Agreement and the related Documentation; (ii) any modification or alteration of the Product performed other than by TopView.com or its agents, or (iii) transfer of the Product to any computer system other than the ones on which Product is authorized to be stalled, except as permitted in this Agreement.
6.2. Disclaimer. Other than the warranty set forth in Section 9.1 above, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, TopView.com, its authorized resellers and their subsidiaries provides the Product and any support services related to the Product ("Support Services") AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS, and hereby disclaim all other warranties and conditions, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties, duties or conditions of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, of accuracy or completeness of responses, of results, of workmanlike effort, of lack of viruses, and of lack of negligence, all with regard to the Product, and the provision of or failure to provide support services.
7. LIMIT OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TopView.com, ITS AUTHORIZED RESELLERS OR THEIR SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS LICENSE, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF TopView.com, EVEN IF TopView.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. GENERAL. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California excluding that body of laws known as conflicts of law. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply. Any legal action or proceeding arising under this Agreement will be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in San Jose, California and the parties hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein. You may not assign this Agreement or any right or interest hereunder, by operation of law or otherwise, without TopView.com’ express prior written consent. Any attempt to assign this Agreement, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of each party's successors and permitted assigns. Except as expressly set forth in this Agreement, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under this Agreement will be without prejudice to its other remedies under this Agreement or otherwise. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement invalid or unenforceable, that provision of the Agreement will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. All notices or approvals required or permitted under this Agreement will be in writing and delivered by confirmed facsimile transmission, by overnight delivery services, or by certified mail, and in each instance will be deemed given upon receipt. All notices or approvals will be sent to the addresses set forth in the applicable ordering document or invoice or to such other address as may be specified by either party to the other in accordance with this Section. Neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in its performance under this Agreement (except for any payment obligations) due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, labor disputes, strikes, lockouts, shortages of or inability to obtain labor, energy or supplies, war, terrorism, riot, or acts of God. The failure by either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision. This Agreement, including TopView.com’ support and maintenance services terms constitutes the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties concerning its subject matter and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings and agreements between the parties regarding its subject matter. The terms and conditions contained in any customer purchase order or other ordering document that are inconsistent with or in addition to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are hereby rejected by TopView.com and will be deemed null and of no effect.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH LICENSES. If You are a business, company or organization, You agree that upon request from TopView.com or its authorized representative You will within thirty (30) days fully document and certify that use of any and all TopView.com Products at the time of the request is in conformity with Your valid licenses from TopView.com.
Should You have any questions concerning this License, or if You desire to contact TopView.com for any reason, please contact support@TopView.com .
Copyright ©2019 TopView.com